Want to drive for Auto Driveaway?

Auto Driveaway needs drivers like you.

Drive with Auto Driveaway and earn good money and drive when you want. Sound good? Simply call or email us today.

Driver Requirements
– If you are at least 23 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license (foreign travelers also need a passport with valid exit visa), you can travel the United States with Auto Driveaway.

– A refundable security deposit of approximately $350.00, check with the office that you are driving for to get the exact amount and method of payment on the deposit.

– You will receive the first full tank of gasoline, a certain number of days and an appropriate amount of miles to complete your trip!

– A current MVR (motor vehicle driver’s record) for ALL drivers will be needed when you arrive at the office to pick up the vehicle. If you do not have a MVR, one will be generated at a cost to the driver(s). Foreign travelers must bring a current Motor Vehicle Record from your home country.

Always call or e-mail each individual office for further information on the vehicles they have available & when you contact the offices, please let them know you saw their information on the National Car List…Thanks.

Need to ship your car
across country or to another city?